Monday 29 October 2007

Styles For My Bedroom

I begun looking at different style items for the objects in my bedroom.
  • bed
  • chair
  • dressing table
  • wardrobe and draws
  • mirror
  • dressing board
  • stain glass windows
I took images of the computer while designing my own ideas next to the images:
Looking at these different picture designs I chose the ones I found looked better together so they look like that they belong in a room together, I didn't want different furniture that didn't connect. I found that the bed should be a four poster since most royals had that type of style in there bedrooms, also centuries ago they all did have long mirrors and dressing boards along with dressing tables. The wardrobe I tried to have it look old fashioned and similar to the dressing table. The reason for not colouring in the object is because I will be adding textures in my blog later for what texture I want. If I do use colours it will be red, gold, white and brown.

No comments: